As one of the most respected ready mix and building materials providers in the Upper Midwest, Cemstone’s visual identity and website were in need of a revamp. The site needed to showcase their competitive strengths and communicate their ability to deliver endless innovative and sustainable solutions.
Linnihan Foy began with discovery sessions that led to vital insights into the brand and website mandatories. These insights allowed us to identify pertinent messages, audiences and personas of potential website visitors. With personas in hand, we created a new site map and user paths that were used to build an improved user experience and more advanced functionality. As a fourth generation, family-owned company, heritage and tradition were an important part of the story. New messaging spoke to both the rich history of the company as well as the long list of market-leading product and service offerings.
The new site delivers improved user experience through a simple, clean design with enhanced features, functionality and navigation. It enables visitors to experience Cemstone’s comprehensive product portfolio and innovative solutions while also reinforcing their brand position as an industry leader. Designed with user experience and simplicity as the key focus areas, the revamped site features:
- Updated navigation organized by markets and products helps visitors easily find solutions
- Sophisticated, online-based order tracking system
- More consistent brand-centric messaging
- Bold design updates that better illustrate the strength and stature of the brand
- Customized CMS to simplify content editing
- Mobile-friendly interface for convenient multi-device access